Need help. Yellow light

Reaction score
So this just keeps blinking over and over even while flying. I can't figure out what it means. Anyone???

Attachments

• IMG_8968.JPG
    IMG_8968.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 388
Same thing here. Never saw it before. Thought the ac had caught fire in the sky when I first saw it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It's obvious the aliens have activated the homing signal on your birds and will now use them for their agendas.
Sorry, couldn't help myself. I have no clue what you' re seeing.

so since i'm not the only one with this, does anyone know what it means?

I'm a total noob, so I'm sure this is wrong. But my P3S blinks yellow when it wants to be calibrated?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

i have done the compass calibration and imu as well and still is still there

The tracking device has been activated by Dji, you were registered flying in controlled airspace. It's mentioned on page 14 of the manual.

That is so all the other parts can see what they're doing--duh!
Ohhh--you got your drone before transistors were invented--it's a tube of course.

I have no clue so I make jokes.

Maybe it's just an extra LED they threw in there--you lucky dog! Or maybe you get to go to the DJI factory where Gene Willder works---only five drones had the golden ticket light thing.
Remove it and see what happens next.

I think I should go sit in the corner now.

i do love all the humor but i cant understand how no one knows what this blinking light is

Just thinking out loud here. I have a graphics card in the 'puter that constantly has a tiny light I can see that serves no purpose other than to be on. Is this light on all the time when the AC is powered up? Has DJI given you any reason for the light to be on? I'd be asking them next.

I don't mean anything when I go into humorous replies. Just having fun and hopefully at no one else expense. I worked in a prison for 5 years (RN) and seemed to have picked up this habit of defusing ugly situations--didn't always work either.

Anyway-- I have seen those too--motherboards have a light for testing or giving codes by blinking patterns when not hooked to a monitor. I would think the definitive answer is lurking.

i still have heard nothing from DJI. no one has an answer to this?

I genuinely would not stress.

If this were an indicator requiring user attention, I'm relatively certain it would be more visible, on the outside of the body, and have a section in the manual. Maybe even labelled.

That doesn't help you understand what it is, but I mean only to help keep you from undue concern.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31