Need Help With Transferring Pictures and Videos

Reaction score
HI Everyone,

I recently lost all my data to an external hard drive, which included most of my pictures and videos taken from the DJI 3 Phantom Pro. I did notice that in my iPad, i can still view most of the footage i captured. I started to export the footage from my iPad to computer, but the quality is very low. However, when I view the footage from my iPad, it's crystal clear quality.

I was wondering if there's anyway for me to get the footage from the DJI go app in good quality? Any tips would be wonderful!

Thanks

HI Everyone,

I recently lost all my data to an external hard drive, which included most of my pictures and videos taken from the DJI 3 Phantom Pro. I did notice that in my iPad, i can still view most of the footage i captured. I started to export the footage from my iPad to computer, but the quality is very low. However, when I view the footage from my iPad, it's crystal clear quality.

I was wondering if there's anyway for me to get the footage from the DJI go app in good quality? Any tips would be wonderful!

Thanks
Nope.

No .. the files that the app records on your Ipad are only in 720p - much lower resolution than the videos you recorded.
They're good for preview only.

Try using SanDisk RescuePro on your hard drive, or some other file rescue software. It will pick up many old files and repair damage file structures. Other flash card makers also include this type of software with 'Pro' branded cards. Lexar call it 'Image Rescue' and is free if you purchase a 'Pro' card.
Lexar® Image Rescue® 4 Software | Lexar

It can take a long while to complete the exercise so be patient.

Reactions: viet vo
Try using SanDisk RescuePro on your hard drive, or some other file rescue software. It will pick up many old files and repair damage file structures. Other flash card makers also include this type of software with 'Pro' branded cards. Lexar call it 'Image Rescue' and is free if you purchase a 'Pro' card.
Lexar® Image Rescue® 4 Software | Lexar

It can take a long while to complete the exercise so be patient.

Thank you for the advice!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik