Need help with Trainer

Reaction score
Hi so question when using the flight trainer on my android I am able to see the drone in gimbal mode.. How do i do this with the ipad 4.. I can only seem to keep in it ground view?

Sorry I don't know what you are asking. I have a mini 4

That may be why I didn't understand. That option doesn't exist on Ipad mini 4 that I've ever seen.

This one is from my Ipad.. See how the change perspective is missing
File Apr 02, 12 03 02 AM.png

That's how mine is. You can still do tests in the simulator. Or better explained, you can fly scenarios in the sim.

I actually didn't know about the 20 meter 65 ft RTH autoland until I flew it in the sim.

I like the android that I can see my screen like im actually flying the drone.. Why wouldnt Apple include that..

I don't know I was trying to find that view like yours the other day but no joy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here is how it works in android

I have no option for that with iOS.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

what did you adjust after coming back from going down the road and as you started toward the big field the last time?
Shutter speed or exposure?

exposure
on my screen was a yellow circle that said exposure so i tapped on the field and it adjusted my exposure..

exposure
on my screen was a yellow circle that said exposure so i tapped on the field and it adjusted my exposure..
I thought so, it got 100% better/truer color afterwards.

There is so much info on settings, etc. available. Just takes stick time. lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic