Need help with this forum

Reaction score
I'm a complete beginner when it comes to how these forums work. I thought I was doing ok as I had asked a couple of questions and got useful answers. I had also replied to a couple of posts. But a few hours ago I had a reply that did not show up. I sent basically the same reply again and that to did not show up. So I asked how to contact a moderator and I was told how to do it, I then tried to contact ADAM to see if he could enlighten me as to why 2 of my posts had gone missing. But no answer or at least not one I could find . So could someone point me to where I might look.
The 2 missing replies I had sent were giving my thoughts on the fragility of the gimbal on the P2V+ and how poor I thought DJI's customer service is and what I thought about the lack of spare parts .

If you need help from a moderator, the best bet is to PM any of the other people you see listed in red at the top of each forum section (myself included). Adam is the site owner, and isn't as available as the rest of the people you see listed there.

I can assure you that posts aren't removed simply because they are critical of DJI (you'll find plenty of posts like that around here), so it's quite possible you just ran in to a glitch at the time.

If you click "User Control Panel" at the top of the page, you will find a link to look at all the posts you've made. If you don't find the ones you're talking about in there, I would guess there was just some error that happened at the time you were trying to post.

You can also look in the control panel to make sure you didn't accidentally save them as drafts instead.

PMs are Personal Messages - think of it like an email. You will see replies in your Inbox. The line under the blue banner, the first item is "0 new messages" If you see some other number, click on that

Darwin-t many thanks. I had figured out what pm meant but seeing as it didn't just say email I wasn't sure where to look for an answer. Just wondered wy they said pm instead of email.

The English Guy said:
Darwin-t many thanks. I had figured out what pm meant but seeing as it didn't just say email I wasn't sure where to look for an answer. Just wondered wy they said pm instead of email.
Because it is stored here on this web site. An email goes to your providers site and you log in to get it from there. And if you download them they are now on your computer. PM's stay here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31