need help with new landing gear and GPS

rah

Reaction score
I just boy new landing gear and need help relocating does sensor on one of the legs I know that it has to be in the same location that the original one was but how does that work exactly and do I have to connect my phantom v1.1.1 to the computer to recalibrate ?

thanks in advance!

holly SH#$% really? i know its important but wow!
i similar legs to the original just taller and wider

rah said:
Hi, where did you get those landing legs?
They look like what I am looking for...

The compass must be upright, and facing the SAME DIRECTION as the original mounting location (hanging down, inside back right leg, IIRC). Remember, it's a compass, so it needs to know which way the nose is pointing.

Location and height make no difference, so long as it's not close to a source of magnetic/electrical interference.

rah said:

agreed. do they at least fold up for easier traveling?

bernardb said:
rah said:
Hi, where did you get those landing legs?
They look like what I am looking for...

ebay

ElGuano said:
The compass must be upright, and facing the SAME DIRECTION as the original mounting location (hanging down, inside back right leg, IIRC). Remember, it's a compass, so it needs to know which way the nose is pointing.

Location and height make no difference, so long as it's not close to a source of magnetic/electrical interference.

thank for the info very helpfull

talunceford said:
Yes, I am also interested in the landing gear.

just search ebay for "dji phantom landing gear" you can get them cheaper from china but for $5 more you can get them from a guy in ohio..its the same gear you just dont have to wait 3 weeks from china

rah said:

Ordered!

Got me the ones with red cushions as well.
Link if someone else is interested: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tall-Landing- ... 417d4d8229

For those of you who already got your hands on them....
What's your first thoughts? Is there any effect on flight mobility such as speed in vertical and horizontal? I guess there is a little bit more air drag with these big boys installed. :)

Can't wait to try them out, the only problem I see with these landing gears is that I think I need to buy another case. :mrgreen:
The case I have now is 22cm in height (inside measurements) without the foam. Will it fit?

Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj