Need help with new firmware download.

Reaction score
The download has been stuck on 99% for over an hour! What now???

Restart everything and try again.

Sorry, it's stuck on updating 99% for over an hour.

No worries. Restart everything and try again.

Finally! It seems to be downloaded and updated and the controller was updated. So how and when do I "go to my DJI account" and register and is this for each and every flight?

It has been 6 months since I last flew my P3A so I charged the batteries on the drone and the controller. At this time the GO program indicated I needed a firmware update. I updated the controller from the GO app. I then downloaded the firmware (P3S_FW_V01.10.0090) for the drone from the DJI website and followed the instructions to update the drone and battery. The results text indicated the firmware update was successful with respect to the items (P3S_FW_V01.09.0060) requiring update. Items not requiring update were passed. On checking the drone after the update the GO app indicated I was within an airport zone and to fly with care. (“The aircraft is in a Warning Zone (Unpaved Airports). Fly with caution here.”) I am aware of only two airfields in my area. One is in a farmer’s field about 4.5 direct line miles from my location. (measurements from Google Earth) The other is 6 miles from my location. None of these are indicated as restricted on DJI’s GEO site.

I set up the drone and controller and attempted to fly. Nothing unusual appeared on the GO app. The propellers turned and responded somewhat to the throttle control but the drone would not take off. I moved to a different location with the same results. Checking with the DJI support website has not provided any answers.

So how and when do I "go to my DJI account" and register and is this for each and every flight?
Just use DJI GO like you normally do. If it prompts you to login, go ahead and login.

Thanks. Huge help.

So I uploaded the SW to the RC, when I start the AC, the P4pro+ screen tells me to attach the AC to the RC, I do this nothing happens. So I shut down both the RC and the AC, restart. And get the same message to update AC or ignore? I have tried process a few times. Same issue on the RC screen...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swifthackersus