Need help with Linking aircraft

Reaction score
Got a P4P back from repair today and as happened to many, its not the aircraft I sent in. I'm not sure if its new or not. Had all the stickers over sensors etc. Anyway, I can't seem to link the aircraft with the controller. I went through the process according to the instructions they sent me, but the light on the aircraft remains red. I took it out for a test flight and only about 100 ft away and 50 ft high and all seems well, but afraid to do anything else. Isnt the light on the aircraft supposed to be green too as well as the controller? Appreciate any help!!

The LED on the RC should turn green when the link between AC and RC is established.

I changed my comment because you must have been talking about the front leds. The aircraft won't fly if you have a red on the status leds.

Compair the rear leds to the chart supplied.

fff8dbd0c2c0a98769093a1b17a61152.jpg

Last edited:
If you are speaking of the front leds, they are always red.
The rear are the aircraft status.

Light colors aside the point is being missed. If you're able to fly it (which you said you are), then you're linked. If you weren't linked, you wouldn't even be able to start the motors.

Reactions: Traveler
Ok , thanks for help everyone, I'll admit this was a rookie mistake. Pharm, you're right. I'm a little embarrassed now. I've only had this 2 months and 2-3 weeks in the shop for electrical issues. I forgot to put the SD card in and was the reason for the red blinking light. Soon as I put the card in, the light turned green. Now that the weather is finally nice here in SD and hopefully no more electronics issues, I ll be able to fly and learn

Ok , thanks for help everyone, I'll admit this was a rookie mistake. Pharm, you're right. I'm a little embarrassed now. I've only had this 2 months and 2-3 weeks in the shop for electrical issues. I forgot to put the SD card in and was the reason for the red blinking light. Soon as I put the card in, the light turned green. Now that the weather is finally nice here in SD and hopefully no more electronics issues, I ll be able to fly and learn
No need to be embarrassed. I've done far more embarrassing things!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan