Need help with images.

Reaction score
I have a new Phantom 3 Standard and I am using the dji go app to fly. I have shot some video and stills and on my iphone 6, under photos it shows DJI Import but I don't see any stills or video. Is there a setting that I need to do in the app to save the images on my iphone for viewing. I have ordered a micro card reader to download to my macbook pro but it hasn't arrived yet. Thanks.

It would be easiest to copy the photos from the memory card to your MacBook. You can do that by connecting the USB cable that came with your Phantom between the gimbal and your MacBook.

It would be easiest to copy the photos from the memory card to your MacBook. You can do that by connecting the USB cable that came with your Phantom between the gimbal and your MacBook.
I just realized that I may have plugged the cable into the Phantom instead of the camera. I am going to try that. Do I need the put the battery back into the Phantom to do this? Right now it is charging.

Last edited:
Is your Phantom turned on?

There is another option, but much slower than the suggestion above. After a flight, and before you power off the bird, controller, or iphone/ipad that you used to fly with:
  • click the "home" icon in upper left of Go App camera screen;
  • click "library" at bottom of home screen;
  • select either "video" or "photo" at top of screen;
  • thumbnails of the video/photos you shot will appear (but they are not on your phone yet, it is reading them from the sd card in the bird);
  • select the ones you want to load to your phone (it should show a yellow checkmark on the thumbnail)
  • then click the "download" down arrow in the bottom left of the screen;
  • photos will load to your camera roll fairly quickly; videos take forever!

But as mentioned above, the more widely used method is after you power down your bird, pop the sd card out and into a reader on your mac/pc, and download directly from the card. Much faster!

I just realized that I may have plugged the cable into the Phantom instead of the camera. I am going to try that. Do I need the put the battery back into the Phantom to do this? Right now it is charging.

Duh. Downloaded just fine. Plugged in wrong port. Thanks for your help.

I tried that and it didn't work. What I did was on the viewing screen hit the arrow in the box in the bottom right side. It will show you the last image you shot. Then in the lower left hit the symbol that looks like 4 little boxes. Then hit the word select at the bottom left. A small black box will appear in each image. Click on any or all the boxes and a checkmark will appear. Then hit the arrow that points down in the lower left of the screen. Hit ok and the download starts. A green checkmark will appear in each image to say it has been downloaded to your device. Not sure if I can get it to work again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.