Need help with DJI GO APP

Reaction score
Is there any documentation on the DJI Go APP? I haven't been able to find anything other than a few pages in the user manual of the P3P. I have looked at some online tutorials but still not finding what i need.

I saw one tutorial that mentioned the flight simulator....i have not been able to find it for the life of me. If anyone could point me at a good video/tutorial/article I would appreciate it.

I am still in learning mode with this bird...have not had it off the ground yet....100mph wind gusts in colorado springs hasn't lent itself to flying...LOL

Thanks for the help

This wind is unbelievable, right?

Anyway, from the main screen on the DJI Go app, click the "cap" icon at the top right of the screen, then click "Flight Simulator"

thats just it...i don't ave a "cap" icon displayed. there is a 3 line menubar and when i click it all it has is scan qr code and tutorials...

Hmm, that doesn't sound like the iOS app. Are you on Android? I believe the flight sim is iOS only.

In android, top tight click the 3 lines then click tutorials, then click simulator. Hope that helps FYI you do know you need to have the phantom powered up and connected. Don't mean to be rude just covering the basics.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: cstout
In android, top tight click the 3 lines then click tutorials, then click simulator. Hope that helps FYI you do know you need to have the phantom powered up and connected. Don't mean to be rude just covering the basics.

and I just learned that the Android app now has the flight sim. haha

Ok...will give that a try....maybe its my fat fingers but i could not get anything to come up when i selected tutorials. On another note....when i just sent in and turned on the copter and the controller i am not getting a connection to the camera....just blank...it was working earlier.

Come out of the app, close it all down and start again. Connect phone/tablet to the controller and unlock it, turn on the controller and check it opens the app, or select the app and open it then start the phantom. The camera button should now change and click it. I've noticed with some different android devices I have to get it in the right order for it to connect. That's the way it works for me, other may have different ways.

If you have not set it all up, ie phone to controller, and phantom connected you won't get the tutorials is a fail safe from dji to prove you have phantom and not trying to use the simulator without owning a dji product.

If you have not set it all up, ie phone to controller, and phantom connected you won't get the tutorials is a fail safe from dji to prove you have phantom and not trying to use the simulator without owning a dji product.

Thanks....got the camera back....will see if I can get to tutorial later. Do you know if the latest android version is on the google play store?

I see the top tight 3 lines but cant click on it. Nor Scan QR or Tutorial. LG G4 anroid

I have the p4p and when I'm in the camera settings I don't see a 4k@60fps option. The highest I see is 30fps. Wounder why??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj