Need help with a log analysis

Reaction score
I flew my Phantom 3 Standard about 3 days ago and about midway through the flight I started getting a Image Signal Strength Issue. I wasn't that far away or high. It kept cutting in and out, mostly out. The flight response was fine.
Tonight was a different story. It never had a good image strength and after calibration it kept searching and finally found the aircraft. I took off and about 3 minutes into the flight I kept getting connect and disconnect warnings. I tapped on the return to home and got a notice that the go home was aborted or Unable to go home, something like that. It started flying away. I ran around the house and regained control and brought it to me and just as it touched down for a landing it started up full throttle and took off. I was able to grab the landing pad at the last minute. For those who say a spinning blade cannot cut skin see the attached pic.

It then would not shut off no matter what I did. I assume the rapid acceleration was a invoke of a go home. Can someone analyze my log ? The Healthy Drones/AirData UAV download did not seem to capture any of the last few minutes where it tried to escape from me etc. I finally had to pull the battery since all attempts to shut it off failed. (stick down etc.)

Attachments

• Cut Arm.jpg
    Cut Arm.jpg
    691 KB · Views: 376
So sorry to hear about this. Did this happen after the latest update? What version app are you using? This is very bad and so glad that it didn't go near your face

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20