Need help transferring video

Reaction score
I have a P3P. I'm just trying to figure out the easiest way to get the files transferred so I can share . I run an Apple Ipad Mini 2. Not an apple fan but love it for flying. I use sky pixel to upload and watch. I've used Air drop a couple times to get them emailed out. Can I pull the sd card out of it quad and transfer files? Any help greatly appreciated. Only had this P3P for about 3 months and I absolutely love it! I want to show everyone how amazing the video is. The other problem I run into is when I post the video to Facebook it seems to be extremely blotchy. (Compressed) Any way around that? Thanks ahead for any advise on the matter. Fly safe!

Hi

I usually pull out the SD card and using an adapter, I transfer videos and pics from the card reader in my PC - you can do the same with your Apple

Attachments

• Adapter.jpg
    Adapter.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 302
I , after flight, just connect gimball to PC by USB cable and my GoPro Studio app automatically downloads all videos from P3 for ready to edit and delete files from P3 to have always clean SD.

You can try uploading to Vimeo app from your iPad Mini and the you can share it on Facebook, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20