need help soldering

yes sorry, i live in halifax uk, i will edit my profile.

sorry again

Hi Froggy8

I'm an electrical enginner, and have all the necessary equipment at the workshop to do the job, if you give me a phone number, or some way to comunicate with you (email address) I will get back to you to help.

PS My workshop is in Bradford.

Waylander

Hi Froggy8

I'm an electrical enginner, and have all the necessary equipment at the workshop to do the job, if you give me a phone number, or some way to comunicate with you (email address) I will get back to you to help.

PS My workshop is in Bradford.

Waylander

what a small world!

thank you very much, have you done this mod too?

Hi Froggy8
If you get all of the bits and pieces for your proposed mod, and when you have them give me a call, I wont charge you anything to do the job, you bring it all to me ( around lunch time is best for me), and I will do the mod with you, (assuming all the correct bits and pieces are present) for free, whilst you watch, and I will give you tips on how to solder etc and what you need to do soldering for yourself in the future.... :)
Waylander

Reactions: froggy8
thank you very much!

that is very generous of you.

is thsi the right module?

DJI Phantom 1 and 2 GPS Antenna Upgrade 4mm | eBay

problem is the 4mm antenna is the only mod i can think off, is there any other essential mods i should do?

Well I do not know what you have on the P2 at the moment, and you don't say what kind of camera system you have fitted to the bird, but when I see you I'll have a look at her at that time.
Waylander

i understand, it doesnt have a camera on it.

Yes Ok got it, however there are lots of mods that can be done, including fitting an FPV camera, or a bigger battery mod for longer flight time, one job at a time eh...:)
Waylander

im not into cameras, just the flying side of things, the battery i have got gives me around 25mins flight time and to me that is enough so looks like it will just be gps mod for now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj