Need Help -- slick/clean looking case with props on

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a case for the P3A today.

1. must have props on in the case
2. need to look professional, like a briefcase

I don't think the gopro and pelican look will be something the person receiving it would like very much. more slick and stealthy. Are there any you can recommend? I saw this koozam but it doesn't look like the props are supposed to stay in.

Koozam Aluminum Hard Case for DJI Phantom / Phantom 2 DJIHC-BLK

I'm looking to buy a case for the P3A today.

1. must have props on in the case
2. need to look professional, like a briefcase

I don't think the gopro and pelican look will be something the person receiving it would like very much. more slick and stealthy. Are there any you can recommend? I saw this koozam but it doesn't look like the props are supposed to stay in.

Koozam Aluminum Hard Case for DJI Phantom / Phantom 2 DJIHC-BLK

If you turn the props just a bit there, looks like they'd stay on.

Why are you convinced about having the rotor blades intact while it's packed? There are some nice hard side cases with a smaller profile.

I bought the @dji hard shell back pack. It's an awesome case, for what it is, I really like it. Fit's my flying style splendidly. I couldn't handle a big bulky case in my travels, so this actually fits the bill exactly for my current and near future needs..

RedHotPoker

i have the type 61 hard case.. fits all my tackle spot on,plus looks good as well.

It's important that the props stay on. I want it to be as simple and ready to fly as possible.

Bb, I was going to go with one of those cases bit they are very rugged and plastic. I need something more elegant. Do you know of any?

The guy doesn't know how to put the props on off. I want it to be as simple as possible, as ready to fly as possible

Bb, I was going to go with one of those cases bit they are very rugged and plastic. I need something more elegant. Do you know of any?
Elegant is subjective :) I assume since you're not looking for rugged, you're looking for something in the aluminum family? I bought a cheapo one a few months back for my old V+, seemed to do the trick. Lemme see if I can find the link.

Elegant IS subjective :), but i know he's not into the rugged look. Do you think the link in my post above could be good with the props on? It looks pretty slick to me and has key lock.

Elegant IS subjective :), but i know he's not into the rugged look. Do you think the link in my post above could be good with the props on? It looks pretty slick to me and has key lock.
I'm leery of cases that "fit" P2 and P3. The controllers are very different, so the controller cutout wont be snug on one of the other. This one: http://www.amazon.com/Koozam-HardCa...414&sr=8-3&keywords=Koozam+Aluminum+Hard+Case (same one but designed for the P3) would work, and if you read the Q&A at the bottom, it fits the bird w/ props (and guards) on.

I'm leery of cases that "fit" P2 and P3. The controllers are very different, so the controller cutout wont be snug on one of the other. This one: http://www.amazon.com/Koozam-HardCa...414&sr=8-3&keywords=Koozam+Aluminum+Hard+Case (same one but designed for the P3) would work, and if you read the Q&A at the bottom, it fits the bird w/ props (and guards) on.
It looks like the same case i posted, but in silver. That one also states it fits older models. I guess I'll order that case and hope for the best!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub