Need help purchased phantom 1?

Reaction score
First time drone owner. Upon inspecting at home, it is a phantom 1, but replacement blades don't match, found blades installed with acorn nut? Blades with hollow center. Post from motor is circle with 2 straight edges opposite sides. What blades do I order, for spare? There was a blade balancer in box, probably not going to use.
Please?
Stephen

Can grads on your purchase, just order some phantom one propellers. They're good for starters they have built in prop adapter made on the propeller. The other part you're talking about something sticking down with two end pieces you'd have to post a picture would be very helpful. Not sure what else you need to know just be careful and fly responsibly.

Reactions: Healthcarewkrrn
Can grads on your purchase, just order some phantom one propellers. They're good for starters they have built in prop adapter made on the propeller. The other part you're talking about something sticking down with two end pieces you'd have to post a picture would be very helpful. Not sure what else you need to know just be careful and fly responsibly.

Thanks, as soon as i learn how to send pic, i will.
The set of blades that came with his gear are open through the center, they push on, then fastened by acorn nut.
I'll order a stock set.

They should work fine, check out a few videos on YouTube on "how to fly P1 and on the controller as well since it will help out. make sure to look at videos on how to calibrate a phantom as well. Once calibrated always make sure you have a good GPS position and the light indicators will flash to inform you of such. That marks home spot and GPS enough satellites found. Should be two different sets of flashes about five or six seconds apart. Once that happens you're ready to take off just give it some throttle little at a time you'll be fine.

Be careful ordering props for your P1. There are different versions. Yours is the early P1 . Later versions of the P1 used screw on props. I have 3 P1s 1.1.1 with screw on props.

Thanks, as soon as i learn how to send pic, i will.
The set of blades that came with his gear are open through the center, they push on, then fastened by acorn nut.
I'll order a stock set.
Easy to send pic at bottom next toPOST REPLY called UPLOAD A FILE :)

This is what it looks like.

Found out this P330 is one of the first ever Phantom 1.

Attachments

• 14974444191491405245662.jpg
    14974444191491405245662.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 418
Last edited:
Yup, the early P1's were a little different. All the motors are threaded the same way so you can't use the self-tightening props. The receiver only has a single antenna. Red version of the Naza (V1?) and the landing skids lack the soft pads on the bottom.

I've got one of these that had all 4 ESC's burned out. I replaced it with P1.1.1 guts/ESC/motors and got it flying again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers