Need help please linking onto phantom after upgrade

Reaction score
Hi there bought a P4 flown it twice all good . started it up and it required an update i think I did it wrong, doing the controler first. All was okay but half way through the update on the aircraft the system shutdown. just went to connect onto the phantom but it only comes up with mavic pro after starting dji go app. i can select phantom 4 but it goes nowhere Can someone help please l am not the greatest with computers so please bare with me regards seabirdP4

Just a thought and being new myself I am not sure if it makes sense to do so. BUT... What if you uninstall the app and then put it back on?

Hi synapse 105 - I have already done that as it was all I could think to do - being new and not knowing how to fix it is a frustration - thanks for the advice -SeabirdP4

Hi msinger thanks for the info i have tried as shown in the video but it comes up with "no available firmware for downgrade " If i do a normal start it doesn't let me access the camera view on the tab. The lights are green on both the controller and the aircraft Where do I go from here any help greatly appreciated

Try upgrading the Phantom firmware via the DJI Assistant 2. You can download that application here.

Try upgrading the Phantom firmware via the DJI Assistant 2. You can download that application here.

Hi Msinger I managed to do a factory reset and then upload the latest firmware onto the copter -it now sits there with green flashing lights after you turn it on. The problem is when I open the DGI Go app -it does not recognise the controller - it will not let me get to the camera view -it has the 2 videos for the flights i did but cannot connect - have tried connecting onto laptop with DJI assistant 2 but that does not connect or acknowledge anything - any thoughts ? your advice so far has been very helpful Phil Seabird P4

Hi Msinger I managed to do a factory reset and then upload the latest firmware onto the copter -it now sits there with green flashing lights after you turn it on. The problem is when I open the DGI Go app -it does not recognise the controller - it will not let me get to the camera view -it has the 2 videos for the flights i did but cannot connect - have tried connecting onto laptop with DJI assistant 2 but that does not connect or acknowledge anything - any thoughts ? your advice so far has been very helpful Phil Seabird P4
I've been having intermittent connection problems between my android tablet and the RC. This is a drag because we do wildlife videography, and the animals won't wait for me to get the bird in the air. It's been like that from the beginning. I gave up. iPad mini 2 is on the way. My buddy flies his P4 using the iPad, and he has never had a connection issue. IMO android is a lost cause. Good luck. I hope you get to the bottom it soon and get to flying. Cheers

The problem is when I open the DGI Go app -it does not recognise the controller - it will not let me get to the camera view
Are you running the current version of DJI GO? If not, try installing the latest version.

What kind of mobile device are you using? Did you try using a different cable to connect your mobile device to the remote controller?

Are you running the current version of DJI GO? If not, try installing the latest version.

What kind of mobile device are you using? Did you try using a different cable to connect your mobile device to the remote controller?

Hi msinger Finalky solved the problem I had a spare usb cable and I was using it sometimes and using anc using th he other cable st other times turned out to be a faulty USB cable with your instructions it helped enormously many many thanks for the help in a frustrating situation

Reactions: msinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj