Need Help: My Sticks are not performing actions as labeled !!!

Reaction score
Hello guys

Sorry if this sounds silly, hhhh
but i just bought my P2 + H3-3D, Gopro hero 4 black.

I flied normally without any problems, later on, a friend of mine told that i've made a mistake flying without updating the P2 and calibrating it.

that's why i connected it to the Assistant software, and up-date it, then calibrate it.

after that the P2 controller didn't start the engine when i pulled the sticks center-down.
it started the engine when i pulled the left stick left-down, and the right stick up-right.
and when i pushed the left stick UP, the P2 didn't fly, while when i push the right stick FORWARD it flies up.

so i feels like the controller sticks are missed up !!!

I'll appreciate any help guys,,,

Thanks

This idea that P2 are ready to fly out of the box is pure BS.
Once you've uploaded the latest firmware you need to do a complete calibration of both the RC controller and the P2 plus an advanced IMU. Make sure all the sticks are set to normal including tilt wheel. Also make sure the RC unit is in the upgraded version that's in the P2's assistant software under the basic tab. Once everything is setup do a compass calibration outside and you should good to go.

Make sure to read the users manual regrading stick movement as it seem that is part of your problem.

Can you explain further to please regarding the calibration ??
because this is what i am getting when pulling both sticks center-down :

upload_2015-3-31_8-6-53.png

****, I've never seen that before.

What did you do? LOL I think their supposed to be more in the middle.

ya i know,,,,

Any idea how to resolve that ??
can you guys show me what happens when you push your left stick UP, Forward ??

Have read the side bar where the picture of the RC is? That side bar tells you how calibrate the sticks and X1. Also make sure you're in mode 2 on RC unit.

The photo your showing is from the P2 assistant and those sticks are like that because you didn't calibrate you RC controller correctly. You also have to do the stick calibration again in the P2 assistant. Once you've done it correctly all the stick will be green in the center position.

****, I've never seen that before.

What did you do? LOL I think their supposed to be more in the middle.

Looks as though someone isn't following instructions.

Problem Solved,

Thanks for your help Jason.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers