need help, my phantom 2

Reaction score
Hello

need help, my phantom 2 dont work.....cant find the gps....the light show red...red...red....green...red...red..red..green. dont find satilite....cant fly :-(( I update still dont work..someone else have same problem??

best regards

mauritz

Hello

need help, my phantom 2 dont work.....cant find the gps....the light show red...red...red....green...red...red..red..green. dont find satilite....cant fly :-(( I update still dont work..someone else have same problem??

best regards

mauritz
did it work recently? is this new?

did you crash t ?
did you open the case by chance?

the gps plug can come out of its socket inside pretty easy
the gps antenna will crack pretty easy if crashed on top especially.

are you outside in open area

p2 gps normally don't work inside

the more info you provide the better......

Iits 3 years old, but not fly so much whit it...

a cloudy day no gps work, but I fly, then dident fly all vinter, first fly next summer no gps work, but I fly and it took of for many miles..

we did find it

it crach, but no outsite crack or problem...only the gimbel for the gopro break....

I never have open it...

try outside in open place...

red...red...red....green...

Maybe I should open it and take a look??

Iits 3 years old, but not fly so much whit it...

a cloudy day no gps work, but I fly, then dident fly all vinter, first fly next summer no gps work, but I fly and it took of for many miles..

we did find it

it crach, but no outsite crack or problem...only the gimbel for the gopro break....

I never have open it...

try outside in open place...

red...red...red....green...

Maybe I should open it and take a look??

There are two things you should do.
1) Open up the shell and remove the GPS module under the copper shield to check the GPS
antenna which on the opposite side of the board for cracks. The antenna itself can be replace
without replacing the entire board. If there is no damage to the antenna go the next solution.

2) Connect the P2 to its software and do an advanced IMU calibration on a level surface. The
compass MOD number should be between 1300 - 1600 an if those numbers are below or
higher you may have a problem with the physical compass on the rear leg of the landing
gear. The compass could be disconnected so check the cable or it could be magnetized.

Here is a photo of the advanced IMU:

Tools Tab (IMU Cal).jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20