Need Help Identifying DJI Part # for Ribbon Cable

Reaction score
Had a mild crash, but it broke the front side of my left landing gear free - whereby breaking the one and only ribbon cable that passes through the hole in the front left landing gear port hole. Below is a picture of where the cable goes. It is a 4-pin ribbon cable with small clip-locks on both ends. Does anyone have any idea what DJI Part Number this cable is?? I have found many cable replacement kits, but none with this particular cable:

2015-12-31 20.55.08a.jpg

I think the 4-wire cable in the 3-cable kit is actually the CAN bus cable. This picture is from when I was working on one of my P2's The CAN bus connector and cable are on the right. As near as I can tell and remember, it's the only place a 4-wire cable is used.

20151113_211627_2.jpg

Had a mild crash, but it broke the front side of my left landing gear free - whereby breaking the one and only ribbon cable that passes through the hole in the front left landing gear port hole. Below is a picture of where the cable goes. It is a 4-pin ribbon cable with small clip-locks on both ends. Does anyone have any idea what DJI Part Number this cable is?? I have found many cable replacement kits, but none with this particular cable:

View attachment 39038

You have to buy the kit $8.00
DJI Cable Pack for Phantom 2 Quadcopter (Part 3) CP.PT.000095

I purchased the 3 cable kit a few months ago to replace my H3-3D cable. Unfortunately, the cable I'm looking for was not included. One that looks darn close was, but its 5-pins, not 4. Can you supply a link, just in case we're talking about two different kits?

Worst case you have the option of the gear with compass and CAN bus connector with cable. Pretty sure that cable in the 3-cable kit is for the CAN bus, though.

I purchased the 3 cable kit a few months ago to replace my H3-3D cable. Unfortunately, the cable I'm looking for was not included. One that looks darn close was, but its 5-pins, not 4. Can you supply a link, just in case we're talking about two different kits?

That kit has the cable you want. I had to replace the gimbal cable and still have both the 4 & 5 pin cable left.

BINGO! Jason & Kubelwagon, you were both absolutely correct. I have so many cables and cable bags, that I was looking in the wrong bag. When Jason mentioned still having the 4 & 5 pin cables left, I knew I just had to find a bag with only two cables in it... And there it was. The CAN cable is in there, and I can resume my repairs. Thanks guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers