Need help getting started

Reaction score
Hello, I have just purchased my first drone and am having trouble getting started. I went through all the steps in the pre-flight and all checked out. When I powered up, the aircraft starting a continuous beeping, the controller LED was red and obvious there was no link. Have gone back to the manual and tried to re-link without success. Tried all the other re-link processes, no change. Thanks, Jcool

It doesn't link if you hold the button on the drone in for more or less than 2 seconds, took me a few attempts too, I would suggest registering on Healthy Drones website so you can analyse your signal strength and hopefully identify any issues before they end up costing you, it's free and could save you a lot of headaches. After your first hover just upload the log file to there and have a browser and familiarise yourself with the different info available.

Welcome to the forums pilot!

Hello, I have just purchased my first drone and am having trouble getting started. I went through all the steps in the pre-flight and all checked out. When I powered up, the aircraft starting a continuous beeping, the controller LED was red and obvious there was no link. Have gone back to the manual and tried to re-link without success. Tried all the other re-link processes, no change. Thanks, Jcool

Type of Phantom? Did you initially connect to DJI via the Go app and register the drone?

On the tab on my browser it says standard. And yes have you registered it and does your mobile device see the wifi from the remote?

On the tab on my browser it says standard. And yes have you registered it and does your mobile device see the wifi from the remote?
Yes, it is registered. I do get the wifi, but it does not stay connected when I shut down the aircraft to stop the warning beeps

I can connect my mobile to the remote with WiFi with out the Phantom turned on, same as you?

I take it you fully charged the controller ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, I fully charged the controller. DJI Support requests I send the aircraft to their repair facility. Am waiting on DJI to send me shipping document.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4