Need Help (from where can get ribbon cable)

Reaction score
I bought phantom 2 vision plus last month. Bad thing happened kept my handheld Gimbal and camera unstabilizer (Dancing problem).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t73RSBYElo

Then I cut the ribbon cable as wrong, the ribbon cable was burn. How can I get the ribbon cable ? ---------> black cable that connected the camera

so I need to fix it but I do not know how and where I can repair it.

please, can anyone advice me what can I do ?

Welcome to the sad club of damaged gimbal owners.

You have to send it in for repair and wait at least 4 weeks.

The P2V+ is notoriously fragile. DJI shouldn't have put out a hobbyist product that couldn't endure a little rough use.

kjopc said:
Welcome to the sad club of damaged gimbal owners.

You have to send it in for repair and wait at least 4 weeks.

The P2V+ is notoriously fragile. DJI shouldn't have put out a hobbyist product that couldn't endure a little rough use.

thanks for ur response. did u have experience with same problem?

This is a common problem and a weak link in an otherwise pretty robust unit. My research supports what others are saying: you can't get the cable and if you did it's not something you can (likely) repair yourself. Call DJI at their Los Angeles number, grab a cup of coffee while you're on hold (it wasn't terribly long for me), get the RMA number and ship it to LA. If you're addicted and have the money buy a backup P2V+ (I had great luck with UAVDirect in Texas on the replacement P2V+.) Another option is to spend $700+ on a new camera unit. Best of luck. It's a bummer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj