need help from someone taranis smart

Reaction score
I have an older phantom that i put a taranis in with x8r receiver....worked like a champ, with sound, with file uploaded from other discussion on this forum. So i decided to upgrade my phantom and stuck a v2naza with GPS puck(i was thinking my retracts would not affect the puck as they do the magnetic compass). Here's my problem the phantom board is/was plugged into the x3 of the naza.....i had to unplug it to plug in the pmu of the V2(which says plug into the x3)....which i did.....so now the board plug is not plugged in to anything. I ran everything on the naza assistant and everything checks out fine. I did the compass dance and basic and advanced calibration all is ok. The issue is after it goes through the start up sequence and i start getting the green-green...green-green etc. I go to start the motors and nothing! I think that i should have left the board plugged into the naza x3 and plugged the pmu into one of the channels of the x8r...but i'm not sure which one. Anybody with any ideas? I know this is not the typical setup because normally someone wouldn't waste $300 on a v2 and puck and retro it to an old phantom....but alas i am not normal!

thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub