Need help fix fisheye mac software

Reaction score
Hello great group of knowledgeable people. Im new to the hobby and this forum but work as a digital marketer, so have every piece of software. What i need to know is how to best correct the lens curvature for the Vision+ in either Premiere (Mac) Final Cut (Mac) or any other mac based software. As far as i know, there has yet to be a camera profile for this one, and the old Vision profile doesnt seem to do the job, at least when im in photoshop. I cannot find the lens correction part of Premiere... any help or suggestions would be grand.

Thank you and good piloting.

Mark

freeskier989 said:
Hello great group of knowledgeable people. Im new to the hobby and this forum but work as a digital marketer, so have every piece of software. What i need to know is how to best correct the lens curvature for the Vision+ in either Premiere (Mac) Final Cut (Mac) or any other mac based software. As far as i know, there has yet to be a camera profile for this one, and the old Vision profile doesnt seem to do the job, at least when im in photoshop. I cannot find the lens correction part of Premiere... any help or suggestions would be grand.

Thank you and good piloting.

Mark

I use ProDrenalin on my MAC, great for this.

Or use Photoshop

For video and Photo, automatic fisheye removal by selecting DJI Camera or even do it all by hand by drawing straight hor or vert lines inside your picture

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1