Need help finding pinout for throttle lever on SR6 x-mitter

Reaction score
Ok, so here's the deal. I've been wanting to get a throttle return spring thing for my old SR6 controller for a while now. The shapeways lever sucks. It's horribly inaccurate, and nobody seems to want to part with their levers, so I bought what I thought was a compatible lever off ebay.

Well, turns out that this one is off a newer controller because the plug on this one is a single 6 wire plug with yellow/white/black coming off the left and right potentiometer and orange/red/brown off the up and down potentiometer.

The problem is that the old lever had two separate plugs, each with red/white/black wires coming off each potentiometer.

I'm crafty and quite good soldering, but I need somebody to enlighten me which wires from the newer lever would match up with the colors of the old one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Need help finding pinout for throttle lever on SR6 x-mit

You're replacing the entire stick assembly just to get the auto-centering? You could probably order that lever from DJI.

In any case, pots always have left/middle/right connections. You just need to match them up the same way as the originals.

Yes, I'm replacing the entire stick assembly because that's the only way to get auto centering at this point. That lever isn't sold by DJI anymore, and can't be found online anywhere. Looking around ebay comes up with nothing, and asking around on the forum here didn't turn up any hits either. I did find this entire stick assembly on ebay though for $10, so I picked it up.

And yes, I know that there's a common pin and then one for either extreme. The weird thing is that hooking an ohm meter up to the leads only reads as open, no matter which way I push the sticks. Which to me is strange. That's why I'm asking on here if anybody knows what the pinout or wiring diagram for these is supposed to look like.

Change of plans!!!

No matter what combination of wires I tried I couldn't get the new stick to work with the old remote. I'm assuming they changed potentiometers or something. So I ended up saying screw it and just ordered a DJ6 remote with the 2 antenna receiver off ebay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen