need help finding a controller charger

nel

Reaction score
help! somehow i lost my controller charger for my standard 3 and can't find one online for my life! if you know what the cable is called so i can get it on amazon that would be great or anything at thins point! thank you!

got this one and it didn't fit

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 10.22.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 10.22.17 PM.png
    339.2 KB · Views: 370
It should fit unless it was damaged - you should be able to get them (micro-usb) from any phone accessory place for way less than the amazon price.

help! somehow i lost my controller charger for my standard 3 and can't find one online for my life! if you know what the cable is called so i can get it on amazon that would be great or anything at thins point! thank you!

almost any cel phone, tablet, etc sold in last few years use the same usb cable. they are every where

And I still have trouble keeping enough of them for everything...
so true, I am always looking for another, all the kids take them...

that and the fact they do not all work for all things..
some do data
some charge only.
some work always for all things

I have been buying the Samsung ones off Amazon, they work for everything and are long enough (usually)

And you even get a choice of color as long as you choose white.

If you have an Amazon kindle. Same charger

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

so true, I am always looking for another, all the kids take them...

that and the fact they do not all work for all things..
some do data
some charge only.
some work always for all things

I got white short one, it has DJI molded name on it, it charges but doesn't work for data.:rolleyes:
Maybe it came with the P2V or its just defective.

Rod

got this one and it didn't fit
That's exactly what I use. Maybe they sent the wrong cable. And btw I love Amazon cables and highly recommend them.

Also, I have a 6 port USB charging hub that delivers a full 2.1 amps on each channel (not total amps across channels) that is great for charging all the crap I have when flying. I can look up the make and model if y'all want...or just search Amazon or wherever for one that provides full current on each port separately and not that current divided amongst the ports.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20