P3 Firmware Need Help Correct Steps To Upgrade Firmware Properly

You should be able to access the app update through DJI go there is no SD card involved and no cables

The Nether world

Make sure DJI go is updated through the Play Store

The Nether world

Did you register the Drone through the app or did you get any prompts to register the Drone

The Nether world

The drone is not yet registered and there was no prompt to register it through the app. So you saying it should be registered in which case how ?

Through the app... Was it bought new or used?

The dron icon in app when you are trying to connect to " Camera view"... swipe the drone icon to the right.. You should get another drone choice. Tap the Phantom Icon.. connect/camera view.

I mean swipe left

Both controller and drone need to be powered on

Well.. what happens if selected?

Well.. what happens if selected?

When P3P is selected the camera view option (instead of "how to connect") is not available. When the camera view is selected in the inspire drone selection, i get to see the camera window on the app but it says disconnected

Ok, now In DJI go app you should see firmware, update required option

Touch the disconnected red bar.

Watch this video:

Watch this video:

I thank you for this. The problem is that in trying to select the P3P i cannot reach past the "how to connect" window, the camera bar do not appear in view to be selected in order to reach that status bar. If I attempt to do this (select camera view) in the Inspire mode, then I reach this but show "disconnected" in grey and selecting the disconnected bar, no further menu is presented when attempting to select overall status option to update. In other words the RC is stuck on the Inspire craft selection.

Resetting the RC does not help.

Uninstall app, reboot device, re-install app try again.

If it doesn't work this time, pull usb out/in.. do you get a usb pull down option?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr