Need help binding my Phantom 3 and my remote

dirytbum,
it won't bind because of the differences in FW on controller and the bird. if you can update just the controller or roll it back i have a bin file
that you would update the standard just like advanced or pro and then the controller will bind
I am sure you are right but is there any way to update or roll back the controller when you don't have that option in the DJI app? Also is there any way to update the craft without a camera. I have a camera but I'm not sure it's good. When I tried to update with it, when I would try to connect thru my smartphone it would say atthenication failed or something to that effect.

I understand you work on them, what would it cost me to get two supposedly new crafts and two new remotes just working without a camera?

Rock,
i don't think update is possible without the gimbal/camera because during upgrade process via your device bin file is downloaded to your device, then
transferred to the memory on the bird (microSD inside the camera) in order to upgrade so that won't work.
so you just want to fly without the cameras on the Phantoms?

where are you located?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20