Need help binding my Phantom 3 and my remote

The solution to my problem was enable the debug usb mode on the móvil device. No update, debug usb (development mode)

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, although I'm glad you eventually figured it out on your own!

Thank you Grant! You helped me so much giving me ideas. I wanted to share my solutions for anyone who has the same problem.

No problem! I'm still a noob and just trying to figure stuff out myself, and I'm very glad you are finally able to get your drone in the air! Can't wait to see some of the amazing videos and photographs you will take! Happy flying ;)

It's me again. I have NO SIGNAL screen at RC. I can move the camera but there is no video. Do you know how to fix it?

Sorry man, no Idea. I'd call DJI support at this point... if you can get any help. I'm afraid I can't help much more here (I could probably figure it out if I was there in person). If you have a local hobby shop, also ask them for help.

Seems this thread is labeled Standard but all the replies refer to the professional. I'm looking for advice on binding the remote with the craft on the standard and it is somewhat different.

Seems this thread is labeled Standard but all the replies refer to the professional. I'm looking for advice on binding the remote with the craft on the standard and it is somewhat different.
I hope this will help...jump to the 1min58sec or just watch it all.

I've tried this and everything else I've seen on here so maybe the drone is bad. I know it's not the RC because I can link it to another standard that I have. I bought this drone as just the body only and it's supposed to be new.

nope, you need to manually update the P3S. pull out the microSD card and tell me what the full name of the *.bin file is?
does it consist of bunch of xxxxxxx's ?

I had this problem before & never found a solution,it's tough because if you can't do it with the remote and you can't bind it then you can't do it with the app, I know hunch can guide you through it though! Even if you manually updated hunch, do you mean bring the firmware up to the latest? How does that help with binding?

dirytbum,
it won't bind because of the differences in FW on controller and the bird. if you can update just the controller or roll it back i have a bin file
that you would update the standard just like advanced or pro and then the controller will bind

I have one I tried on it but I'm not real sure the camera and gimbal are good. I've used these standards quite a while without any firmware updates and without a camera but this is the first time I've had a problem binding the remote. I'm about convinced something is wrong with the drone itself even tho it's supposed to be new. I am sure it's not the remote because I've not had any trouble binding it to another standard. I just want to get it flying and mount my infrared camera on it in a fixed position and set it on interval shooting and just take photos. Right now I'm using it on a PV2.

I have one I tried on it but I'm not real sure the camera and gimbal are good. I've used these standards quite a while without any firmware updates and without a camera but this is the first time I've had a problem binding the remote. I'm about convinced something is wrong with the drone itself even tho it's supposed to be new. I am sure it's not the remote because I've not had any trouble binding it to another standard. I just want to get it flying and mount my infrared camera on it in a fixed position and set it on interval shooting and just take photos. Right now I'm using it on a PV2.

Is no gimbal the problem?

Remote connected. Please connect aircraft. Please help!!

dirytbum,
it won't bind because of the differences in FW on controller and the bird. if you can update just the controller or roll it back i have a bin file
that you would update the standard just like advanced or pro and then the controller will bind
I am sure you are right but is there any way to update or roll back the controller when you don't have that option in the DJI app? Also is there any way to update the craft without a camera. I have a camera but I'm not sure it's good. When I tried to update with it, when I would try to connect thru my smartphone it would say atthenication failed or something to that effect.

I understand you work on them, what would it cost me to get two supposedly new crafts and two new remotes just working without a camera?

I am sure you are right but is there any way to update or roll back the controller when you don't have that option in the DJI app? Also is there any way to update the craft without a camera. I have a camera but I'm not sure it's good. When I tried to update with it, when I would try to connect thru my smartphone it would say atthenication failed or something to that effect.

I understand you work on them, what would it cost me to get two supposedly new crafts and two new remotes just working without a camera?
Whoops, wrong person!! lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20