Need help before i upgrade my firmware

Reaction score
Hello, Guys just join this forums been here reading post since May 2015.

The issue I'm having is purchased my Dji phantom 3 advanced in May 2015 still on the first early firmware never updated.

I recently purchased a spare controller updated it to v1.5.70 the spare controller doesn't link up to my phantom 3 does this mean I need to update my phantom to the latest firmware
Can someone confirm this before I upgrade my phantom 3 to the latest firmware I had 300 flights problem free with the early firmware. Thanks

Hello, Guys just join this forums been here reading post since May 2015.

The issue I'm having is purchased my Dji phantom 3 advanced in May 2015 still on the first early firmware never updated.

I recently purchased a spare controller updated it to v1.5.70 the spare controller doesn't link up to my phantom 3 does this mean I need to update my phantom to the latest firmware
Can someone confirm this before I upgrade my phantom 3 to the latest firmware I had 300 flights problem free with the early firmware. Thanks
I have had my P3A since august, updated firmware and controller overtime DJI release new firmware / updates - no problems - I think you have answered your own question - I would safely assume when DJI issues updates for both the P3 and the controller that the two are intended to work hand in hand

I have the 1.5.7. on my advanced controller and 1.3 firmware on the bird and it flys spot on.

you may have to link your new controler to your phantom

Thumb rule: if it works and you are happy, don't upgrade, else go for it.

I'm still on V1.1.9 and controller 1.5.7 doesn't link.
This is mine with no problems.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1449036989.755602.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic