Need help analyzing my flyaway....

What is Litchi?
Its an app friend from a 3rd party company that does similar things to the DJIgo app and controls your drone. It does unaided way point navigation that the Djigo app does not, thats why i bought it but it appears to be flaky. I tried it and at follow me mode it was going in other places rather than following my ground station. Its very cool but risky to use till it is thuroughly tested. I am a beta trialist now.

Please specify and elaborate on your assumed analysis and share with the rest of us what exactly do you mean by "the only thing wrong is your settings..."?
Doesn't sound like he is giving an "assumed analysis"-- pretty sound advice.:)

Its an app friend from a 3rd party company that does similar things to the DJIgo app and controls your drone. It does unaided way point navigation that the Djigo app does not, thats why i bought it but it appears to be flaky. I tried it and at follow me mode it was going in other places rather than following my ground station. Its very cool but risky to use till it is thuroughly tested. I am a beta trialist now.
You also sound like Spock:D

Doesn't sound like he is giving an "assumed analysis"-- pretty sound advice.:)
Advice without content is what it is because is based on the assumtion that it was a settings issue. I won't elaborate further but take only into account that the bird is registering settings from the go app that the litchi app cant configure i.e. camera settings. So the point i was trying to make and fact i was alluding to was that with no logs you cant say it was just "your settings where wrong..."

Advice without content is what it is because is based on the assumtion that it was a settings issue. I won't elaborate further but take only into account that the bird is registering settings from the go app that the litchi app cant configure i.e. camera settings. So the point i was trying to make and fact i was alluding to was that with no logs you cant say it was just "your settings where wrong..."
Yes, for sure, but in the absence of logical information to analyze the issue one may be having, some of us rednecks make fairly accurate assumptions based on experience, that in most cases resolve the issue before the logs can be read and analyzed by an expert.:cool:

Just a quick update to this thread for anyone that was following it, I never was able to determine what caused the P3P to fly off like it did. Litchi log analysis just didn't give me enough info. After reasearching everything I could without flying for about 2 weeks, I decided to just recalibrate everything, and do some very close/low flights. I've since had about a dozen flights using updated versions of both DJI Go and Litchi (mostly Go), and have not seen any more issues. My confidence level isn't quite what it was, but now I found some shell cracks, so I guess I won't be flying for a while again. Time to charge the batteries for the Hubsan...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl