Need help accessing flight records

Reaction score
New flyer, took my new P3 up for the first time today, awesome. However I am unable to see my flight records. I know how to get into the pilot app flight record section. It says no flight records. The picture of the drone at the top has N/A below it.

I plugged my phone, a Note 3, into my computer and was able to find the DJI Pilot app and the flight record text files. Why don't the flight records appear in the pilot app where it gives you the map of your flight etc.? As the Flight record app I access from the phone shows no records and the N/A below the drone picture I am assuming that I am not doing something I need to do to connect to this feature. Being that the text files are in my phone in the flight record files it looks like flights were recorded. What am i not doing that I need to do?

Is there an arrow next to N/A? If so, click it and it'll scroll to your actual profile and show the flight records.

Thanks for your reply. When I first tried your suggestion there was no response. Then I tried it later in the day and everything was there. Somehow I seem to have registered two accounts, when I first tried to register it said that my email address was invalid so i used another. Then later the original address I had tried to register came through, I am wondering if this is the root of the problem I was having?

Thanks for taking time to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers