Need forum help.

Reaction score
I'm a tech guy, but this is my first forum. I've been reading here for a couple of weeks, but I just joined yesterday. I'm 41, my profile says different. How do I change that and what is the easiest way to find my posts for replies and how do notifications work?

Only an Administrator can change your date of birth for you - hopefully one will see your post and help you out. If you write in a topic you will get notifications of any new posts. If you haven't posted at the top right there is 'Watch Thread' sign - click it and you will get updates. If you download the Phantom Pilot App you will get notifications on your phone too as well as emails.

Reactions: joker'shobby
No - it actually says 'watch thread'

I'm in the app, I see no "watch thread". I do apologize for my ignorance, but I would appreciate any help. I'm on my Samsung galaxy phone with wifi in the app. I see no watch thread. Beyond that, wouldn't you think I would automatically be notified with replies since I posted the thread? What is the reason I would need to go back and click watch thread.

In the App there is a section at the top with 3 lines - click this and that is your notifications - but you can go into settings and make sure push notifications are on - i.e. the button is green

@Shadow81 my app has a red line across the top, from left to right; when you click on the drone icon that is categories, next to the right is a drop down menu, mine currently says "need forum help", then the star which I have highlighted, then a search magnification glass, then 3 dots for tefresh, report reply. Right where I am typing, to the right is the airplane send button and to the left is a + symbol in a circle, I don't know what that does. Also when I click on the envelope on the top to instant message someone it automatically copies everything, then I post?

Mine is the IOS App on an iPhone - I have a red line across the top where it says PhantomPilots, then options to Browse, Popular Threads and My Posts - then below that options for General Forums, then Phantom 4, 3, 2 1 going down the page - when you choose one you have more options for subject topics

Still trying to figure out the app myself. When viewing a tread, tap the 3 dots @ the top right & select subscribe. The only way I have found to see my threads in the app is go all the way back to the first menu & select My Posts. HTH

Reactions: joker'shobby

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik