Need advice

Reaction score
Hey guys need a little advice here from some of the more experienced pilots.

I'm in the market for a new drone. Just put my standard 3 in the bay. Looking at either the Phantom Pro 4, or the Mavic Pro.

This will be used as a hobby and for business. I'm a home inspector and would like to use it to see roofs that are not ideal to climb on. Looking into getting my commercial license as well.

The extra portability and the price of the Mavic are appealing, but not necessary so to speak since I will be throwing it in the truck and onky traveling locally.

Does the Mavic shoot stills well enough for me to use? How about build quality between the two? Which would you buy for these applications?

Thanks so much!

P4P! Would be your best bet! The difference between a 12 mp camera and a 20 is phenomenal!
I agree completely. I own both. The Mavic is used only for travel where I want the compact size. The P4P is much better for image quality. Plus the P4P has a mechanical shutter and variable aperture.

My recommendation is to NOT get the plus version with the built-in screen. You have more versatility using your own tablet with the regular P4P.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl