Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Need a perfect Vision+, FPVLR stage 2 kit, backpack??

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by UKFlyer, Sep 7, 2014.

1. UKFlyer

The time has come regrettably i think to pass on my vision+, fpvlr stage 2 kit installed, 2 batteries, case all fully boxed with receipts and everything in the boxes as i had it new, All 100% fully working, please read through any of my threads to prove this bird is 100% reliable.
    I've loved and still love flying but with more overtime coming up i'm not going to have much time to fly, as i live in an urban area i have to travel out a little and its finding the time. I know i will miss it but i figured if i get £1000 i'm willing to part company :( if not i will keep and fly whenever as cash is not the reason for sale here.
    Soon to go on ebay if i get no offers. UK only, sorry.
    My thread in the classifieds section. http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25022

2. Deerstalker

I'm very interested to buy. Can you leave your phone number and will phone about payment etc. deerstalker

3. UKFlyer

Where in the UK are you?

4. Deerstalker

I'm at south west in Scotland
    Please leave number and will phone tomorrow night (Monday ) as going out now. Cheers

5. UKFlyer

Hi, i've just tried to message you but cannot pm you for some reason? Can you please send me your telephone number via private message if you can and i will ring you after 5pm tomorrow. I'll not be leaving my number until i know you are a serious buyer, sorry.
    Any more replies can you please put them in my advertisement in the classifieds section. http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25022
    regards

6. locoworks

If you don't sell it soon the buyer might have to pay import duty?? And you may need to change you're user name ??
    :mrgreen: FREEDOM. !

7. UKFlyer

not sure what this means?

8. UKFlyer

Now decided to hold on to my vision+ as its just so much fun, will be selling this when the phantom 3 is out! :D

9. locoworks

failure on my part. DOH!! it is deerstalker in Scotland and not yourself, sorry for the misplaced attempt at humour that backfired on me.

10. DBS

DBS

That's the spirit there bro... wouldn't be the same around here without you :ugeek: