Need a new drone ...

Reaction score
So I crashed my Phantom 3 advanced ....wasnt happy with customer service from previous site I purchased. Any suggestions on who has the best deals ..with insurance this time ...thanks..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

So I crashed my Phantom 3 advanced ....wasnt happy with customer service from previous site I purchased. Any suggestions on who has the best deals ..with insurance this time ...thanks..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Top Dealer is Camrise, NYC. Ask for Sam Cowan 212 333 3150. Camrise is also a DJI Repair center

Top Dealer is Camrise, NYC
Out of all of the many dealers selling the exact same products... how are these guys the absolute top? Have you compared them all? (I'm just curious.)

You guys are lucky, in the UK, I can't find a single insurer that will insure a drone for accident damage, flyaways etc. The only insurance available is liability.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You guys are lucky, in the UK, I can't find a single insurer that will insure a drone for accident damage, flyaways etc. The only insurance available is liability.

Your home contents might cover it.

My neighbour lost his in a river and the home insurance paid out - but advised they would not cover a second loss.

Both the insurance programs posted in this thread do not cover fly aways. fly away (lost) coverage is not easy to come by.

Oh well, accident damage would be nice though!

Out of all of the many dealers selling the exact same products... how are these guys the absolute top? Have you compared them all? (I'm just curious.)
Hmmm - Did I say "The" top dealer? I try to avoid philosophical discussions as opinions are - well, just that.

Your home contents might cover it.

My neighbour lost his in a river and the home insurance paid out - but advised they would not cover a second loss.
Tried my home insurance and various others as I was willing to change insurers to get cover and not one will cover drones. I can't understand why.

Hmmm - Did I say "The" top dealer? I try to avoid philosophical discussions as opinions are - well, just that.
No worries. I just thought you knew more than you shared. Just throwing out random dealer contact information is not too helpful, but thanks for sharing your opinion.

There are a lot of good deals on Amazon or you can buy directly from DJI. As for a service contract, check out Neary Aerial Media or Built Drones.
I have to second keep checking Amazon. I bought my first P3A directly from DJI. I wanted a second one as well. I kept searching Amazon as I just really have had nothing but pleasant experiences buying from them. I kept searching and found an "open box - brand new" P3A for $551 shipped. I got it.

Likewise I bought a Snake River ND16/CP filter from Amazon and it was fulfilled/shipped through Camrise and it shipped immediately and am extremely happy with the product.

Each to themselves but if the price is fairly close I prefer Amazon just because of their stellar customer service.

No worries. I just thought you knew more than you shared. Just throwing out random dealer contact information is not too helpful, but thanks for sharing your opinion.
Camrise is not a "random" dealer. I purchased my P3A and P3P from them. Their customer service is steller.

I bought my pro from Drones Made Easy rather than DJI because I had heard about long delays in getting warranty work done. About a week and a half after getting my drone I noticed the infamous cracks under the motors. To make a long story short in less than a week I had a new drone delivered at no charge to me. Just something you might keep in mind.

Just to add my opinion about "Camrise" since its being discuss. I bought a P3P from them and it seemed like it had been repackaged. There were very minor marks on the bird..
So minor that it made me questions whether I was just tripping...
The charger was dusty and the stickers on the motors were all off.
I didn't think anything of it till I saw their reviews on amazon.. Tons of positive ones... however the only negative reviews they have all involved complaints about reviewing a "used" or "repackaged" Phantom 3.

With that said since goinup posted their number I am going to call them and might give them a 2nd chance.
Figured this info was useful.

The charger was dusty and the stickers on the motors were all off.
The Phantom box is sealed with a clear, round sticker on the front of the lid. If that sticker is not there and/or was reapplied, then the Phantom is either used or was at least opened.

The Phantom box is sealed with a clear, round sticker on the front of the lid. If that sticker is not there and/or was reapplied, then the Phantom is either used or was at least opened.
Agreed.. I'm guessing reapplied...
Either way it's not worth the risk.. expensive.. flying objects etc.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31