Need a good video editor software for Pc

Does anyone have any experience putting together say two hours of video and playing it in 10 minutes like you are watching time lapse? What software do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

J&W any editing software can do that.....it's not the easiest but to me it's the best for creating adobe premiere pro 2017 I have the whole creative suite it's awsome.....I'm just learning, but there is so much help, you can't go wrong

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

A lot of people using Adobe, it seems. I already use them for Lightroom and Photoshop. I don't really want to get another subscription (and it seems a little steep for a hobbyist). Currently, I use Moviemaker 2012. It was a part of essentials you could download for an earlier windows. I snatched it before they stopped support for it recently. I'm wondering if there are any other open source, free or low, pay once editors out there that people are using. Thanks for anything you can suggest.

I use Adobe Premiere Pro and would not recommend it to someone looking for "easy" video editing. I've done some form of video editing for 15 years and plan to take my arial videography professional, otherwise I'd just use Windows Movie Maker to start out. Simple, free, and you probably already have it installed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic