Need 3rd party app recommendation

Reaction score
I'm looking for 3rd party app recommendations.

I'm primarily interested in something that replicates the 3DR Solo's Multi-point Cable Cam smart shot. It's my understanding that Litchi is the closest though it's not quite there yet.

I'm also just generally interested in getting up to speed on what 3rd party apps are available, and which ones are the most popular.

Reactions: erikgraham
You can find other 3rd party apps here.

You'll be able to nail that functionality with autopilot.

What sets Litchi apart IMO is the ability to fly programmed flights plans 100% autonomous, beyond radio range, such as behind mountains and large buildings when normally that would trigger RTH. It's also easier to understand, more intuitive IMO when I compare Autopilot and Litchi. Plus Litchi works on iOS and Android. What's great is you can plan your flight path from your desktop using the Litchi web app, save it, then it syncs with your tablet, ready to upload to the craft when you launch, very convenient.

Last edited:
Thank you.

So the list I have so far is pretty short:
- Litchi
- Autopilot

Any other recommended apps?

I really think those two are probably the only real contenders in my humble opinion... and in case you're interested, here's a take on those two I posted in an answer to a similar question a couple days ago:

Litchi Versus Autopilot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4