Neck Strap??

Reaction score
Does anyone have a suggestion for a GOOD neck strap for a P3A? I want something that supports the RC from the bottom, not from the tablet support foot on the top. The simple strap that connects on the top allows the RC to tip forward.

Thanks for any advice, Jim

I ordered the Inspire 1 shoulder strap. ;-)
Buy Remote Controller Strap | DJI Store
image.jpeg

Having arthritis in my neck, I figured this shoulder harness will be more comfortable.
Hopefully it arrives before too awfully long... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: JonEQuest
I use an iPad Air2 Cellular here. And not bothered by RC tilting.
Besides, it's being held in my hand mostly. I just wanted relief from the extra weight directly across my neck.
There are RC trays that connect from below the RC.
http://www.f3aunlimited.com/radios-accessories/transmitter-trays
Perhaps that would suit your flying style better.

RedHotPoker

I bought one of the aftermarket tablet brackets that has two snap spots and use the foreward one and it's fairly well balanced with my iPad Mini2 and Hoodman.

SB

I bought one of the aftermarket tablet brackets that has two snap spots and use the foreward one and it's fairly well balanced with my iPad Mini2 and Hoodman.

SB

Do you have a link? OK, never mind. I just realized that you are talking about the gadget that is used to attach the tablet to the RC. I will check mine to see if it has a "front" hole. That might do what I want.

Regards, Jim

Last edited:

SB
I have the Inspire neck strap which distrbutes the weight so there is no pressure on the neck. I also use a metal bracket and the second hole balances the RC much better.

This looks like exactly what you are looking for in a harness/strap.
It has the tray below your controller-
Amazon.com: Bestem BT-HARNESS-DJI Zero Gravity Remote Controller Harness System for DJI Phantom 1/2/3/4 and Inspire 1: Automotive

c33b3e05db8d0897b7df7704115af9ec.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

$65??? I found the Inspire on Amazon for $10! You still need the bracket. I don't know how I would fit that in my backpack. It is already loaded up.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0175TEXIS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like this one. Stable as a rock.

Thanks for your reply. That one looks like it attaches to the top front of the RC, in the hole on the tablet holder base. It will allow the RC to tilt forward.

Thanks, Jim

If you do want to give the Inspire one a try like RedHot posted, Target has them for $6. They are near the electronics section..
For $6 I bought a spare :)

This looks like exactly what you are looking for in a harness/strap.
It has the tray below your controller-
Amazon.com: Bestem BT-HARNESS-DJI Zero Gravity Remote Controller Harness System for DJI Phantom 1/2/3/4 and Inspire 1: Automotive

c33b3e05db8d0897b7df7704115af9ec.jpg

Just to be clear, this one has a tray that is under the remote to keep it from tipping forward and to hold the majority of weight.

Someone on the forum has it and said great things about it. I just can't remember who it was :)

Reactions: hawkeye62
Just to be clear, this one has a tray that is under the remote to keep it from tipping forward and to hold the majority of weight.

Someone on the forum has it and said great things about it. I just can't remember who it was :)

This one looks great. Should be no pressure on my poor neck and the tray keeps it from tipping forward. I ordered one on Ebay for $47.

Thanks, Jim

This one looks great. Should be no pressure on my poor neck and the tray keeps it from tipping forward. I ordered one on Ebay for $47.

Thanks, Jim

Great!
Let us know how it is when you get it.

MB

Thanks for your reply. That one looks like it attaches to the top front of the RC, in the hole on the tablet holder base. It will allow the RC to tilt forward.

Thanks, Jim

with my Maxxuav antenna, I use the inspire strap and clip around the BASE of the holder, in front of the hole, works perfect and balances perfect

Thanks for the reply and good news. I look forward to picking up my new Inspire 1 harness and appreciating flying without any more of these uncomfortable arthritic neck pangs...
No, I am not complaining about getting older, as it certainly beats the alternative... Hehe

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj