Neat new App

Looks nice. Too bad I had to read through almost all of the story to find out its IOS only.

Does anyone know how far out you can draw a path from your starting point with the Airnest app? Can it travel outside the RC range and if so will it continue on its intended path and return home as scheduled?

Does anyone know how far out you can draw a path from your starting point with the Airnest app? Can it travel outside the RC range and if so will it continue on its intended path and return home as scheduled?
Considering the limitation to distance is the battery, and not the transmitters range.. not likely!

What is the maximum speed with the app? I know the waypoints with the DJI GO app will only allow 11.2 mph.

The AirNest Ap will fly beyond controller range simply because it uploads the flight to the aircraft itself. In reality (I've not tried nor would I do this) you can turn your Tx off once the Airnest mission has been launched and the aircraft is under way.

In regards to how far I will ask Justin with AirNest to come here and give the details.

The AirNest Ap will fly beyond controller range simply because it uploads the flight to the aircraft itself. In reality (I've not tried nor would I do this) you can turn your Tx off once the Airnest mission has been launched and the aircraft is under way.

In regards to how far I will ask Justin with AirNest to come here and give the details.
This is the case with most all 3rd party P3 apps.

Yes Airnest will continue the path when radio contact is lost, its the main reason we force the Return to Home at the end of a path. This is more to do with the firmware setup than anything specific we are doing.

The max speed of Airnest is 32 mph, though I don't recommend using that speed unless you are quite a ways over any obstacles and are using mostly a straight line, remember the quad does take time to stop at the end of a path. Safe Flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl