Nearly new battery for Phantom 3.

Reaction score
I have one nearly new genuine DJI Phantom 3 battery for sale. Only has two charges on it.

ALL SOLD!

Controller shown in picture is no longer available for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 544
Last edited:

Would you take any lower for batteries

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

what did you have in mind?

I have a very good condition P3 Advanced/Professional RC for sale. No major marks or scratches.
$175 shipped to US

I also have two nearly new genuine DJI Phantom 3 batteries for sale. Each one only has two charges on it.
$105 each shipped to US.

The controller in 100% working condition? All the buttons and switches work as new, no cracks, antennas good, etc?

It is a GL300A. Everything works on it as it should. It's in nearly new condition. There are no cracks, antennas appear to be just fine.

Just dropped the price of the batteries from $105 to 95 shipped.
Let me know if you are interested.

Added more crap that I gotta get rid of.

There are a few threads on this site about the differences between the GL300A, B, C. I'm not sure I understand (or agree with) them all.

Both controllers are still available as of now. I don't need two, and when one sells, I will take the other off the market. I have thought about keeping the DBS modded one, but it doesn't fit well in my new case and I would go back to using the original controller if someone wanted it.

Reactions: BigAl07
Near Madison, WI.

It's still available. PM me if you want it.

Payment received for the DBS modded controller. The other controller is off the market.

Last edited:
Still have two nearly new (bought in January/February) batteries and the DJI backpack available.

how much did you sell the modded RC for?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Backpack is sold. Two almost new batteries left.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic