Nearly lost my P3S.

Reaction score
I nearly lost my P3S few minutes ago as the transmission got disconnected. I can't hear her and i'm trying to redirect the antenna hoping i can re-establish the link. I was about to freak out and suddenly remember to toggle the switch(Upper left) up and down to bring her home. I was relieve to see her flying back to home location.:tearsofjoy:

well I just flew out 2400 feet busy neighborhood and thought lets try this toggle switch and 3 seconds later was on way home check that off bucket list

I nearly lost my P3S few minutes ago as the transmission got disconnected. I can't hear her and i'm trying to redirect the antenna hoping i can re-establish the link. I was about to freak out and suddenly remember to toggle the switch(Upper left) up and down to bring her home. I was relieve to see her flying back to home location.:tearsofjoy:

How do you tell if your Phantom is a "he" or a "she"?

How do you tell if your Phantom is a "he" or a "she"?
Well. I'm a guy. If im going to say my drone is a "male/he" it would be weird. Like if you are a guy and you named your car with a "male" that sounds like you are attached to a guy.LOL:laughing:

call mine christine

Nice to know RTH worked. I have done it from several hundred ft away with no issues. My biggest issue is how do I override RTH in Litchi App? But yeah, took mine out to 1,325 ft yesterday, my longest yet. No issues but man, that is a creepy feeling when you no longer have visual on it!

have great line of sight all the way out to 2400 feet at night little blue light in sky best thing I ever did putting leds on it doesn't even use any battery life up much maybe a min less

Nice to know RTH worked. I have done it from several hundred ft away with no issues. My biggest issue is how do I override RTH in Litchi App? But yeah, took mine out to 1,325 ft yesterday, my longest yet. No issues but man, that is a creepy feeling when you no longer have visual on it!
IKR. I was blaming a myself and cursing at thee same time.LOL Good thing i pulled myself and was able to think what other solution to retrieve her.

I think the yuneec drone is a heshe so can pick any name for that one/ unless you get a plexidrone then you don't have to worry what to name it cause you will never get it

My wife came up with Lucy for my drones name. Eventually I'm gonna get some diamond stickers for her. Then she'll be "Lucy in the sky with diamonds," lmao!

Reactions: flpholt
like this what a mess she is
2016-02-11 18.20.30.jpg

lmao

going to put bomber girl theme on it soon they didn't have it yet for p3s

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member