Near miss caught on film. Object Avoidance Save!

Reaction score
I came within inches of smashing my drone into the cliffside! Object avoidance saved the day by the hair on my chin! Whoa... Check out the near miss here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I came within inches of smashing my drone into the cliffside! Object avoidance saved the day by the hair on my chin! Whoa... Check out the near miss here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I did not think that the P4 backed up when using optical avoidance that it would just go around, over or just hover in place.

That is exactly why I waited to buy a UAS until I heard about the collision avoidance feature on the P4! Thanks for sharing! Nice to see it in action.

Cool but I have a question... If you're flying in sport mode will it do the same thing? So does it switch back to P when it's under its own control?

Eh, just set your phantom 3 advanced to 120 m RTH problem solved 1000 dollars saved

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine managed to avoid branches while it took off chasing my dog in active track mode. I was impressed!! Branches!! Not a wall.

I see this phrase used a lot in the media "near miss", if it was a near miss, then it was a collision ? :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31