NC Pilots check NC DOT Web Site

Reaction score
NC pilots may want to check on I think it was Dept of Aviation. I noted a link yesterday doing a Google search, not important to me so didn't read in detail. Essence was they have issued guidelines for drone flying in NC. Also noted a comment warning that commercial operation required NC DOT permit?

Passed the test. Print certificate then apply for commercial permit.
Still need the elusive 333 exemption.
Gofundme for a pilot license!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is it my understanding that you can take the test online, at your house, with the study guide open and searchable in another tab? If so that's kind of pointless.

Never had an open book test at school bro ?
Loved em .
Don't know why I never got 100% of the answer's but still loved em :)

Yea, this has been up for some time. I have applied for a section 333 and wanted to apply for the NC permit. Problem is, you can take the test online but there is nowhere you can apply for the permit. It seems they made this requirement with no way to adhere to it. I even emailed them and they forwarded my email to some head of UAS operations in the NCDOT but can't seem to answer how or where to get the permit. Typical government,.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yea, this has been up for some time. I have applied for a section 333 and wanted to apply for the NC permit. Problem is, you can take the test online but there is nowhere you can apply for the permit. It seems they made this requirement with no way to adhere to it. I even emailed them and they forwarded my email to some head of UAS operations in the NCDOT but can't seem to answer how or where to get the permit. Typical government,.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Huh? I took it, applied and passed it all within about 10 minutes. Is it possible the caveat is you have to have your section 333 to go into the actual permitting section? It's been months since I took it but I do remember having to input my Section 333 # somewhere to move forward in the process.

Yes, I've also taken the test and passed it. The certificate of completion you receive after taking the test online is not the permit and they can't tell me how or where to apply for the permit.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's there I just can't get back into it without taking the test again. I do know that it's pointless without your 333 because it's a required field to move forward.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers