Nazam mode - Question

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Pilots:

I set my Phantom Vision 2 to Nazam mode. The S1 switch works as it should, position 3 takes the drone home. However, the S2 switch does not work, if I switch it in position 3 it should fly home also, but nothing happens.

Other than that, everything works as it should.

Any idea what the problem might be?

With best regards

Peter

Switch 2 (The left switch) is for IOC (Intelligent orientation control) and needs to be enabled in the Phantom assistant once you have enabled Naza mode. HL (switch 2 all the way down) is not the same as RTH that you have assigned to S1 (The right switch). Switching to HL does not automatically bring the Phantom home.

Pull_Up has a great video showing how CL and HL work:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P6SSj0qTcM

Hope that helps.

Thanks a bunch for your help! That - of course - was the problem (and solutions)

Laste question, do you know if the stick assignment can be changed? I would love to have left/rigth turning and forward backward on the right controller stick and then up/down and sideward flying on the left controller stick.

Any idea?

skouhus said:
Thanks a bunch for your help! That - of course - was the problem (and solutions)

Laste question, do you know if the stick assignment can be changed? I would love to have left/rigth turning and forward backward on the right controller stick and then up/down and sideward flying on the left controller stick.

Any idea?

This is for the "Phantom". Not the necessarily the "Vision", although it may be identical...you'll have to check your manual.

A4 Changing the Control Mode of the Transmitter

You can change the operation mode of the transmitter according to the following procedures if necessary.
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom/en/PHANTOM_Advanced_Manual_en.pdf

Thank you very much for your help. I will continue to investigate :)

With best regards

Peter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues