NAZA VS. Phantom mode differences and questions

Reaction score
Ok,
So i have like 10 flights now completed and each one I try something a little different. The farthest i've flown is 1200 feet away and 650 feet high. I try to be responsible..anyway, my biggest problem i find is that when i use the left stick and increase my altitude I alway see the Phantom spin slightly around, hence I have to adjust it to see when i push the right stick forward the phantom moves forward backward ect...now i know there is a setting in the Naza that allows it to alway know its orientation and will move with the right stick forward backward ect..no matter what spin is on the unit. I'd like to know one, what is this setting, what the difference is between the NAZA and Phantom mode. Also why is the NAZA only for advance if thats all i want to use it for. Anyone who can shed some light onto this..also I'm a little afraid of the flyways and i know which Naza i believe it has home lock. What is the difference with home lock on naza and the calibration you do normally. Doesn't the unit return to home in either mode?

abacus01 said:
Ok,
So i have like 10 flights now completed and each one I try something a little different. The farthest i've flown is 1200 feet away and 650 feet high. I try to be responsible..anyway, my biggest problem i find is that when i use the left stick and increase my altitude I alway see the Phantom spin slightly around, hence I have to adjust it to see when i push the right stick forward the phantom moves forward backward ect...now i know there is a setting in the Naza that allows it to alway know its orientation and will move with the right stick forward backward ect..no matter what spin is on the unit. I'd like to know one, what is this setting, what the difference is between the NAZA and Phantom mode. Also why is the NAZA only for advance if thats all i want to use it for. Anyone who can shed some light onto this..also I'm a little afraid of the flyways and i know which Naza i believe it has home lock. What is the difference with home lock on naza and the calibration you do normally. Doesn't the unit return to home in either mode?

Have you considered reading the manual?

I have to agree. It seems you have not read the manual at all as it explains all your questions.
I think the verbage that it is for advanced flyers is wrong. It opens up a lot more options and when you read what they do you will be able to enjoy your Phantom more.

Take the time to read it and feel more confident in your flying.

Tom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4