Naza v2 transplant from FC40 to Phantom 1.2

Reaction score
I first bought a fc40 and within 3 weeks I bought a phantom 1.2 off craigslist mainly because it came with 10 batteries but anyway, I like the 1.2 better then the FC40 due to the fact it runs on 2.4 so I can have fat shark with it. I'm gonna sell the FC40 but was wondering should I transplant the naza v2 from the fc40 into the phantom 1.2 and put the v1 in the fc40 or should I just leave it the way it is? No one really has a clear cut answer on what the differences are but I figured the updated model would be better regardless. Also would I run into any issues swapping those units?

Yep, even if they look different they're both the same. Go ahead and swap them if you want.

Mine is a 1.2 not a 1.1.1 I'll have to open it up when I get home and see. I'll probably just keep it the way it is, I've had 0 problems so as my father has always said "If its not broken don't fix it"

Coons84 said:
Mine is a 1.2 not a 1.1.1 I'll have to open it up when I get home and see. I'll probably just keep it the way it is, I've had 0 problems so as my father has always said "If its not broken don't fix it"

I have a 1.1, which is older than the 1.2. It has a Naza-M V1 in it that is the same as the V2, so your more recent version will almost certainly be the same. I have several Naza-M V2s and don't notice a difference between any of them and the V1 in my 1.1.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20