NAZA V2 firmware update (V4.06) is now available

Reaction score
Hello!!

After the firmware 4.04 DJI released a new firmware 4.06. Installed and works.. didn't saw any différences with flight behaviour. It should fix an error 80 that some people had when upgrading V4.04...

Sweet!

Fred

Hello!!

After the firmware 4.04 DJI released a new firmware 4.06. Installed and works.. didn't saw any différences with flight behaviour. It should fix an error 80 that some people had when upgrading V4.04...

Sweet!

Fred
why i cant thick ✔ the IOC feature? the X2 is correctly functioned but only 2 swicth only up and down but in the IOC after thicked then i click home and go back to IOC it's unthicked again, whats wrong?

Hello!!

Sweet!

Fred
why i cant thick ✔ the IOC feature? the X2 is correctly functioned but only 2 swicth only up and down but in the IOC after thicked then i click home and go back to IOC it's unthicked again, whats wrong?

Have you ever opened the drone up. When was the last time you flew the drone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic