Well, I actually completed it about a week ago, but my depression and anxiety were so bad that I didn't connect it to the Naza Assistant and update it until this evening. It was a complete success. I began by getting rid of the main board and the led module. I then mounted a power distribution board underneath the carbon fiber plate I made to replace the main board. Up top, I put the Naza V-1 controller in the center, as it should be. Then I mounted the PMU-2 next to the Naza, and my Futaba receiver on the other side. I mounted the V-Sense / led module outside, attached to the legs for my gimbal, so I can see the flashing led, and I can plug my cable directly into it when connecting to the Naza Assistant. Everything went as well as could be hoped for, and the Phantom flew great. For those of you not familiar with my machine, I am running T-Motor 2214-11 Anti Gravity motors, 9" carbon fiber props, Phantomount X2-wide gimbal and GoPro with waterproof housing. (Heavy!) I'm not sure if there is really a difference between the Naza Assistant software for the Phantom or not, but I am definitely NOT using the Phantom version. If anyone is interested in Pictures, I will probably post some when I get a better grip on my anxiety and depression. So stay tuned.