Naza PMU V2 - V-Sen | EXP. ??

Reaction score
Hello

http://www.360icon.com/pmu.jpg

On the Naza PMU v2 there are 2 wire sets - "Diagram A" - V-Sen - and - EXP.

In the Manual illustration "Diagram B" it shows that they go into port X!-X2-X3 port of the Naza

Well they cant go in the same port - so I'm not sure which one is the correct one - Is this correct?...

-- The Red circled wired in "Diagram A" goes to the NAZA X!-X2-X3 port.

-- The Green circled wired in "Diagram A" is to charge the GoPro 3 with
but the GoPro battery is 3.7 volts and the output of the V-Sen is 5 volts?

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

The plug in the red circle goes in the port in the blue circle (EXP). The cable currently in that port (the GPS connection) will now plug in to that port on the PMU.

The plug in the green circle plugs in to the X3 port on your NAZA (where your power board is connected currently)

" The plug in the green circle plugs in to the X3 port on your NAZA (where your power board is connected currently) "

I do see the Orange/Red/Brown wire coming out of the main board -
after it gets removed and the one from the PMU2 get plugged in there ...

- what do i do with the O/R/B wire that came from the main board?

Nothing, it's not needed anymore, the NAZA will now draw its power from the PMU instead of the board. The board is still needed though to distribute power to the ESC's.

Thanks OI Photography!!!

After that it should be close to being wired

I tested all the tx/rx and earlier and it was perfect first time on!! - just had to match binding

I just bought the iosd mini last week from atlanta hobby -wonder if its the latest - i guess the next thing to do is check the software next....

:D

Hello - after a week of tedious wiring and alot of help from my friends - i applied power to all if it tonight for the first time..
Pmuv2 w/ iosd mini , tx/ rx , beholder gimbal and it All works Perfect!!! Thank you ? I will post a couple pics soon...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4