Naza mode warning message

Reaction score
Switched my Vision over to Naza-M yesterday and got the following message. Any other LED changes I should be aware of besides yellow for compass and red for manual?

warning.png

FYI for anyone trying NAZA for the first time, be careful of manual mode. Had my first crash. :( Was in a low hover to see the differences in the modes. Switched it to manual and it fell out of the sky, too quickly for me to react. Not you need to have positive throttle control in manual!

manual.jpg

Lots of posts here on this. Wouldn't recommend switching until you are flying in stock mode with confidence and instinctively.

The LED status lights are totally different as they were designed to give pilots information who don't have the luxury of our telemetry on the app. Have a search on here and you'll find more info on NAZA mode, where to find the new LED light signals you'll need to learn, and how IOC works and when it doesn't, and the reason you almost certainly shouldn't set your S1 bottom position to Manual...

Pull_Up said:
Lots of posts here on this. Wouldn't recommend switching until you are flying in stock mode with confidence and instinctively.

The LED status lights are totally different as they were designed to give pilots information who don't have the luxury of our telemetry on the app. Have a search on here and you'll find more info on NAZA mode, where to find the new LED light signals you'll need to learn, and how IOC works and when it doesn't, and the reason you almost certainly shouldn't set your S1 bottom position to Manual...

I set mine to Manual....

I didn't see any or enough reasons not to do so....

But I didn't try it on Manual Mode, yet!

Buy a cheap Hubsan X4 or other micro quad for a few dollars/pounds/euros, they are effectively in manual mode - no flight aids, only gyro stabilisation to stop it tumbling. Have a go at flying it for a little while, it'll give you a good idea of the skill level you'll need to attain at active flying before you want to flip that switch on the Vision that costs more than 20 times as much. ;)

Pull_Up said:
Buy a cheap Hubsan X4 or other micro quad for a few dollars/pounds/euros, they are effectively in manual mode - no flight aids, only gyro stabilisation to stop it tumbling. Have a go at flying it for a little while, it'll give you a good idea of the skill level you'll need to attain at active flying before you want to flip that switch on the Vision that costs more than 20 times as much. ;)

I already did that...

Why do you think I love my P2V so much? :D :D :D

Still, one of these days, I will have courage enough to try it on manual mode...
Then I will let you know if it moves around like a Hubsan or not...

cavaleiro01 said:
I set mine to Manual....

I didn't see any or enough reasons not to do so....

But I didn't try it on Manual Mode, yet!

I'd change it to fail safe. Manual is very difficult and very different from gps/atti modes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.