NAZA mode and status lights

Reaction score
When switching over to NAZA mode the assistant software warned me several times that the status light meanings will be different in NAZA mode than in Phantom Mode.

So what exactly is different with the status lights in NAZA mode?

Have you seen this? http://www.pattayadays.com/2014/03/naza ... -2-vision/

Now the lights (not exhaustive):
With S1 up, transitions are as follows: green-red-red-red = no sats. green-red-red = sats but < 6. green-red = more sats but < 6. slow green = sats >= 6. rapid greens then back to slow green = home position established.
Any time before slow green you should get rapid greens indicating course direction established. So two sets of rapid greens total. First set = course direction, second = home position.

Be sure u have 2 sets of rapid greens before lifting off. And always lift off with S1 and S2 top.

MikesTooLz said:
OK thanks for the info on the lights.

One good thing about this silver case I got for my phantom, it reflects the lights so its easy to seen them when standing next to it.

How are you liking the silver case? Thats the $129 or so one right? It is so much cheaper than some of the others.

Here is a chart showing the new LED light sequences and meanings when in NAZA mode.

Attachments

• Nzmv2-led_indicatior.png
    Nzmv2-led_indicatior.png
    95 KB · Views: 2,976
BlackTracer said:
With S1 up, transitions are as follows: green-red-red-red = no sats. Wrong green-red-red = sats but < 6. Wrong green-red = more sats but < 6. Wrong slow green = sats >= 6. rapid greens then back to slow green = home position established.
Any time before slow green you should get rapid greens indicating course direction established. So two sets of rapid greens total. First set = course direction, second = home position.

Be sure u have 2 sets of rapid greens before lifting off. And always lift off with S1 and S2 top.

Better to watch light sequences on video:

Phantom 1:
[vimeo]92457467[/vimeo]

Phantom 2:
[vimeo]92621796[/vimeo]

xgeek said:
BlackTracer said:
With S1 up, transitions are as follows: green-red-red-red = no sats. Wrong green-red-red = sats but < 6. Wrong green-red = more sats but < 6. Wrong slow green = sats >= 6. rapid greens then back to slow green = home position established.

Congrats you feel better now that u embarrassed me? I was going from memory and got the numbers wrong. My bad.

Sorry that was not my intent. It's just I see so many posts with incorrect information in and my OCD takes over :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj